Ventis Wood Fireplace ME300
The Ventis ME300 wood fireplace allows both the sound and heat of a natural fireplace to be enjoyed with or without the glass doors closed. The Ventis ME300 Wood Fireplace can heat up to 1500 square feet and features a standard blower with an optional warm air distribution kit. Enjoy both the sounds and the heat of a natural fireplace with our Ventis ME300 fireplace. Thanks to its two standard firescreen doors, the fireplace can be operated without the glass doors closed. Its extra large 4.25 cubic foot firebox is clearly a guarantee for the best looking fire. Although the ME300 fireplace is not designed to provide an overnight burn, it is powerful enough to heat up to 1,500 square feet. Get the most out of this truly exceptional fireplace by using its standard blower or installing its optional warm air distribution kit. The features of our ME300 were created without compromise for the environment. Indeed, its emissions have been tested at 2.9 g/kg and are below the Phase II limit of the EPA Voluntary Wood Fireplace Program.
- Model # : VB00001
- U.S. EPA Low Mass Wood-burning Fireplace voluntary program phase 2 emission level qualified model
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : < 1,500
- Blower Included
- Color : Metallic black
- Emissions : 2.9 g/kg
- Minimum burn rate : > 5 kg/h (> 11 lb/h)
- Cast iron andirons
- Moulded refractory bricks
- Recommended chimney diameter : 8"
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by : Intertek
- Ventis ME300 Fireplace is Great for new construction or fireplace change out