Buck Stove Model 18 Wood Stove
Buck Stove Model 18 is a highly efficient non-catalytic wood stove designed by Buck Stove as a masonry or pre-fab fireplace insert. Use as a freestanding stove with the optional pedestal or traditional Queen Anne legs. Buck Stove Model 18 is rated at 22,400 BTU's and can heat up to 1200 square feet (depending on the design and layout of your home). The 17-3/4" height allows the Model 18 to fit almost any U.L.listed pre-fab fireplace.
3.0 grams meets or exceeds Washington State emission standards
Automatic 85 CFM blower standard with unit
Heating capacity up to 1200 square feet
6" flue exit located 1" from rear of stove
- STOVE DIMENSIONS: 17 3/4"H x 30-5/16"W x 21 3/4"D
- MINIMUM FIREPLACE DIMENSIONS: 17 7/8"H x 25 3/4"W x 11"D
- HEAT CAPACITY - 800 - 1,200 Sq. Feet
- EPA Tested Output BTU/H - 22,400
- EMISSIONS G/H- 3.0
- CUBIC FEET FIREBOX VOLUME- 1.3
- FIREWOOD LENGTH- 16"
- ASHPAN - NO
- BLOWER - YES
- FLUE SIZE - 6"
- EFFICIENCY - 63%
- OPTIONAL PEDESTAL - YES (9'H)
- PRE FAB APPROVED - YES
- MOBILE HOME APPROVED - YES++
- STOVE WEIGHT - 326 Lbs
- **HEARTH PAD SIZE 33" W x 46" D
- ** Hearth pad size listed is the minimum size required for verticle vent installations
- ++Requires optional outside air pedestal and/or outside air kit for mobile home installations